Plein Air @ Villa Montalvo Saratoga CA 加州風景寫生

"When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed." -- Maya Angelou

Perfect weather for painting outdoors. Nice to be with the other artists and enjoyed the fresh air and peacefulness. A pretty young lady from Romania with two young kids were sitting on the bench next to where I was painting. She asked her 4-year-old son to help take pictures for her and her younger baby she was holding in her arms. I stopped painting, and took photos for her with her kids. She was so happy and kept saying thanks to me many, many times. She told me that she thought the photos I took were very professional, and she seldom had good photos with both her babies together for being a busy mother, etc.. I was glad that I helped her capture these precious moments at such a beautiful location. And I added a Plain Air painter figure into my painting. Do you know who she is?

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress