Plein Air @ Vasona Lake County Park Los Gatos CA 加州風景寫生。

Rainy day I didn't get up as early as usual. Checked my messages in bed, an artist invited me to Plein Air together. Weather report showed there was no rain between 10am and 3pm. I jumped out of bed, had a simple, quick breakfast and drove to the location. Paid $6 for parking just to save time. Usually I'd rather park in the street and walk into the park. Unfortunately I forgot my tripod, funny thing I thought about to leave an extra tripod in my car last night, but I didn't... I used my car trunk as a temporary table to work on the painting. Beautiful sunlight. There were colorful fall leaves on the trees and on the ground. Didn't prepare for the rain, soon it started raining. I tried to continue, but the rain fell down heavily. Well, I had to leave the park, not get enough time to justify the parking fee, but luckily I parked inside the park, otherwise I would have been soaked, lol...

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023