Plein Air @ Central Wholesale Nursery San Jose CA 加州風景寫生

A gorgeous sunny warm day after the rains. First time at this location. I love plants, and it was not easy to me to start painting. Had to remind myself many times that I was here to paint, not shopping for plants. Then I decided to paint this large blue pot with a 'natives" sign inside the pot. Love this blue color, and all the native plants surrounding it. Didn't remember any of those names... Do you love plants?

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Portrait and figurative studies of a model