Plein Air @ Los Gatos Vasona Lake trail Los Gatos CA.加州風景寫生

Started a little late. There wasn't a real nice spot for me to paint this bridge. Some people exercising on the trial, running, biking, walking... It was a good exercise for me moving my stuff around to paint, sunshine was too bright on the paper. I really have to get ready for Alameda Plein Air event, no doubt! But my allergies are killing me these days.

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Elim Assembly of God Church Santa Clara CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA