Plein Air @ A Private Property Los Gatos CA 加州風景寫生


Painting could be fun and meaningful. A couple of friends we hadn't seen each other for a long time decided to have a vegetarian potluck Plein Air party today. We chatted and had lunch together until the rain stopped, but it was still very cold. Luckily I brought my down jacket with me this morning. I had it on the whole time I was there. We had great time, surely will do it again.

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress