Plein Air @ Home CA - Garden Still-life Series #10 花園靜物寫生

Very nice day, continued painting my garden still-life series. Haha, I remember this succulent is called "fishbone succulent/cactus". Could you see where my happy frog hidden in the painting is? My fault that I didn't take good care of my succulents. I thought that they were easy to care for. I spent a little bit time in the garden recently, and found that half a dozen of them died because of too much water, and they were my favorite ones. Wish I had painted all of them already...

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023