Plein Air @ Home CA - Garden Still-life Series #7 花園靜物寫生

Continued raining, continued painting my new series of garden still life. Not many succulents of mine could move inside the house easily, some of them had grown quite large size, some of them in the pots which were already too heavy to carry. For example, I had brought a baby elephant succulent only a couple of inches tall when I just moved to this country, California bay area eighteen years ago. Now it had grown eight or nine feet tall at least. So I moved this small one under the roof for painting in the rain outside. Didn't do the same way painting leaf by leaf. Did I lose my patience, or just being myself?



Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Old Mission Adobe Wall Santa Clara de Asís CA

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell Light Rail Station CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Downtown Campbell CA

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023