Plein Air @ Fortini Trail head San Vicente San Jose, CA 加州風景油畫寫生

Really forgetful these days, I didn't bring my brushes, only an old rough one in my new tool box. So, I used my pallet knife and the #8 rough flat brush working on a small panel 8"x10". I was OK, I guess the Chinese Calligraphy training at young age did help me. The only issue that we had experienced a gorgeous 70 degree day yesterday, so i did not bring enough clothing for painting out, especially painting in the wind feeling chilly. And there was no bathroom at this location. Hahaha, the rest story depends on your own imagination....

My original artwork @https://xueling-zou.pixels.com/galleries.html   OR you can find me @
https://about.me/xuelingzou



Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Elim Assembly of God Church Santa Clara CA 加州風景寫生