Celebrate My Blog's 1st Year Birthday and Introduce My Facebook Fan Page

September 14, 2012 was my http://originalartstories.blogspot.com/ blog's 1st birthday, and I almost got 10,000 viewers here!! But I didn't feel well yesterday :(...

Recently, I haven't posted much here, just because I was too busy building my Facebook page, which I just launched in June. I am such a lucky person, and I have already got 160 likes on my page. Now, I would love to introduce it to you, in case you haven't been there and would be interested in being a friend or just checking out my Facebook fan page. Of course your support and encouragement are the key to me developing as a visual artist:)!

(Please click the image to enlarge)
The portfolio picture on my fan page was the part of my first self-portrait I painted at the end of 2010, to those viewers we haven't met yet, welcome and thank you!

My fan page: https://www.facebook.com/xuelingzou, and my Facebook timeline at: https://www.facebook.com/zxling1

I am happy that I have got so many friends' support, emails, following me and commenting on my posts for the previous year, my sincerely thanks to you all!!

(I've got 10,000 viewers at 6:00pm on 09/17/2012)


Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Elim Assembly of God Church Santa Clara CA 加州風景寫生

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023