Plein Air @ Home CA - Garden Still-life Series #5 花園靜物寫生

Raining Sunday, painted a still-life at home. I am a little crazy about succulent plants and have collected many. Most of them I don't remember the names of. Liked the one I painted today, it grew like a chrysanthemum flower. Do you know this plant's name by any chance? I brought it in from the rain. Used a piece of clothing from my dirty laundry, so I didn't need to do extra washing, just as simple as it looked.

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Home on a Rainy Day CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生