Raining Autumn Leaves - 秋雨落叶

Rain of Leaves

It's raining big,
It's raining small,
It's raining autumn leaves
In fall.

It's raining gold
And red and brown
as autumn leaves
come raining down.

It's raining everywhere
I look
It's raining bookmarks
On my book!

I've found Aileen Fisher's Rain of Leaves perfectly fits into the weather these days and my capture, simple and delightful. It brings me back to my childhood...

Please view a better image or more photos at my Photography - Scapes Gallery: http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/xueling-zou.html?tab=artworkgalleries&artworkgalleryid=65149

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Elim Assembly of God Church Santa Clara CA 加州風景寫生