Happy Lunar New Year - Year of the Rooster!

🎉Happy Lunar New Year! ㊗大家春節快樂吉祥如意🎈🎈🎈

🐔Chinese Rooster New Year starts on January 28, 2017. Traditionally, adults give small red envelopes with money inside for luck to younger generations.
 Between January 25 to February 14, you can get 25% discount if you order any prints or products of my original art. This is a limited time offer, simply view my website @ xueling-zou.artistwebsites.com, then enter "MZBPXC" as discount code before your check the order(s) out.

🎨If you interested in collecting any my original artwork, please message me or email me. Thank you for all the support, thank you for viewing and liking my original artwork😊!






Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Elim Assembly of God Church Santa Clara CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Home on a Rainy Day CA