Plein Air @ The Mission Santa Clara de Asis Santa Clara University CA. 加州風景寫生。

It had been raining for days. Finally I could be out painting. Came to Santa Clara University to paint the old mission. I used to live nearby it, came to walk around very often. Did a sketch and painted on my new watercolor block. I think that just because I am so familiar with this school, my work looked OK. Peaceful and quite. Only saw a few people. Suddenly big raindrops started falling, so I had to pack and run

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Elim Assembly of God Church Santa Clara CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Home on a Rainy Day CA