Plein Air @ Belgatos Park Los Gatos CA 加州風景寫生

First time I came to this park. Unfortunately, the road inside the park was closed. There was too much rain recently, I guess. I didn't want to give it up though so I found a neighborhood that looked interesting to paint on the outside road. That was what I did today, not easy in a gray day though. Usually I would bring the masking fluid and salt. I didn't have them with me today so I had to paint carefully. But I am not sure if I like the result. Only thing that I'm sure of is to keep doing it.

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Six hours study with the same sitter

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Elim Assembly of God Church Santa Clara CA 加州風景寫生