No Plein Air @ Palo Alto Baylands Nature Preserve Palo Alto CA 加州風景寫生

In the morning I went to Palo Alto Baylands Nature Preserve, Palo Alto, CA. It was a beautiful day, felt the fall in the air. I drove around at the location, resided to paint the Bayland Ranger Station. First as usual I did a sketch, then set up my Plein Air stuff. After everything was ready, I realized that I didn't bring my watercolor paper and the support board. Mad at myself, my second time made the same mistake. Took a couple of photos on my smartphone, came home to paint this one since the light and the place I wanted to paint were still vividly in my memory.

(Updating from September 13, 2018)

Original Art Story

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Orchard Heritage Park Sunnyvale CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA