Plein Air @ A private property Los Gatos CA 加州風景寫生

Please view my online galleries @ https://xueling-zou.pixels.com/index.html?tab=galleries

This morning painted at a private property in Los Gatos, I was fascinated by the shadow of tree leaves on my paper. I will try to paint abstracts someday, I always want to...
Ultramarine blue is always one of my most favorite colors on my palette and in life. I just realize that I have almost run out, have already ordered a new watercolor tube last Friday, keeping my fingers crossed that it will be delivered this week. I don't think I could live without it, especially for the Alameda Plein Air event I am participating in next week. Wish me luck!

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Elim Assembly of God Church Santa Clara CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生