Plein Air @ Shoreline Lake Boathouse, Mountain View, CA. 加州風景油畫寫生

Weather forecast showed that today would be a pleasant day. Early spring, birds were so active hanging around the lake, some of them were chasing others, making a certain amount of sound. I stood in the shade, felt cold in the breezy wind from the lake, so lucky I had my jacket on, though it was 70 degrees out. After four-hours standing and painting, I was starving and got a bad headache. I didn't think it was a smooth day, couldn't find my way home nearby where I lived, had to turn the GPS on. But I still want to go back to paint from a different angle.

More original artwork @ http://xueling-zou.pixels.com/


Original Art Story

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Orchard Heritage Park Sunnyvale CA 加州風景寫生

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA