Plein Air @ Roberto-Suñol Adobe, San Jose, CA 加州風景水彩寫生.

Roberto-Suñol Adobe, San Jose, CA where is a historical place to paint. The garden was beautiful, I started drawing immediately. Then I thought it was complicated and how I could finish this watercolor painting in such a limited time. So I decided only to use my large brushes, ignoring all the details, focusing on light, positive and negative shapes, wet into wet techniques, etc... After the painting done, I joined the tour at the museum, learned some history about this location. Spring is coming, cold in the morning, but it was about 70 degree during noon already.

Original Art Story

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Orchard Heritage Park Sunnyvale CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Chris' Farm in Campbell CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA