I Wish You A Merry Christmas

Just like many adults, I have discovered that a certain part inside me has never grown up. For example, I love Christmas decoration lights. I have to go out and see them around Christmas time, and sing "I wish you a Merry Christmas..." whenever or wherever there is one I really like.


Last year before Christmas I drove by a small house, there were a couple working on deceleration. I was wondering how they were going to decorate it, it will be worth me sing the song after it was done?

At Christmas Eve early evening, a well decorated bright gingerbread house caught my eye while I was driving by. I instant started singing "I wish you a Merry Christmas...". This lovely and cozy feeling house really brought me so much joy, not only visually, also I imagined how much loving care the owners put into it sharing the holiday spirit and beauty with the world, though they only lived in such a tiny house. Then I had to stop my car, to capture the moment. I realized this was the little house I saw when the decoration just started. I keep this photo which brings me a happy memory, so I'll continue to share all the joy with others.

Please visit the original image @ https://xueling-zou.pixels.com/featured/i-wish-you-a-merry-christmas-xueling-zou.html

Original Art Story

A female model's first sitting

Plein Air @ Santa Clara University Santa Clara CA

Six hours study with the same sitter

Sketching @ Apple Park Cupertino CA

Portrait and figurative studies of a model

Plein Air @ Mission San José Fremont CA 加州風景寫生

Plein Air @ Elim Assembly of God Church Santa Clara CA 加州風景寫生

Live study of a young model in a red dress

Plein Air @ Ed Levin County Park, Milpitas CA

Capitola Plein Air 8th Annual Art Festival 2023